Economic Efficiency in Cooperatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortmann, Gerald F. & King, Robert P., 2006. "Small-Scale Farmers in South Africa: Can Agricultural Cooperatives Facilitate Access to Input and Product Markets?," Staff Papers 13930, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mats Bergman, 1997. "Antitrust, Marketing Cooperatives, and Market Power," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 73-92, January.
- Lyne, Michael C. & Collins, Ray, 2008. "South Africaâ€™s new Cooperatives Act: A missed opportunity for small farmers and land reform beneficiaries," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(2), June.
- Chaddad, Fabio Ribas & Cook, Michael L., 2001. "Testing For The Presence Of Financial Constraints In Agricultural Cooperatives," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20746, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine & Codron, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Marketing cooperative vs. commission agent: The Turkish dilemma on the modern fresh fruit and vegetable market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 272-279, April.
- Chaddad, Fabio Ribas, 2006. "Investment Constraints in Agricultural Cooperatives: Theory, Evidence and Solutions," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 143259, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine & Bignebat, Celine & Cordon, J.M., 2007. "Marketing Cooperative vs Producer's Agent: The Turkish Dilemma in Modern FFV Market," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9405, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ortmann, Gerald F. & King, Robert P., 2007. "Agricultural Cooperatives I: History, Theory and Problems," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(1), March.
- Olesen, Henrik Ballebye, 2005. "The Horizon Problem Reconsidered," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24489, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alí Colina Rojas & Pilar Zarzosa Espina, 2012. "Comparative productivity analysis between labour-managed firms and conventional capitalist companies in Spain," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(33), pages 11-41, January-j.
- Ornella Maietta & Vania Sena, 2008. "Is competition really bad news for cooperatives? Some empirical evidence for Italian producers’ cooperatives," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 221-233, June.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vårdal, 2005. "Efficiency losses in milk marketing boards - the importance of exports," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 31, pages 77-97.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Iskow, Julie, 1993. "What Do We Know About the Economic Efficiency of Cooperatives: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Novkovic, Sonja, 2008. "Defining the co-operative difference," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2168-2177, December.
- Russo, Carlo & Sabbatini, Massimo, 2005. "Incentives to Efficient Investment Decisions in Agricultural Cooperatives," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24455, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank, 1999. "Corporate governance, ownership dispersion and efficiency: Empirical evidence from Austrian cooperative banking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 119-140, June.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August.
- Theurl, Theresia, 2005. "Kooperative Governancestrukturen," Arbeitspapiere 48, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray E., 2003. "Agricultural Cooperatives And Cost-Reducing R&D In The Agri-Food System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22193, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.