Antitrust Pork Barrel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Anderson & William Shughart & Robert Tollison, 1988. "A public choice theory of the great contraction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 3-23, October.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Gallo, Joseph, 2001. "The cyclical behavior of the Department of Justice's antitrust enforcement activity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 27-54, January.
- Bruce L. Benson & M. L. Greenhut, 1987. "Interest Groups and the Antitrust Paradox," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 801-817, Winter.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2003. "Industry Trade-Balance and Domestic Merger Policy: Some Empirical Evidence from the U.S," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Russell S. Sobel & Andrew Young, 2010.
"Recovery and Reinvestment Act Spending at the State Level: Keynesian Stimulus or Distributive Politics?,"
10-17, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Andrew Young & Russell Sobel, 2013. "Recovery and Reinvestment Act spending at the state level: Keynesian stimulus or distributive politics?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 449-468, June.
- B. Zorina Khan, 1999. "Legal Monopoly: Patents and Antitrust Litigation in U.S. Manufacturing, 1970-1998," NBER Working Papers 7068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward J. Lopez, 2005. "New Anti-Merger Theories: A Critique," Law and Economics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Joseph Gallo & Kenneth Dau-Schmidt & Joseph Craycraft & Charles Parker, 2000. "Department of Justice Antitrust Enforcement, 1955—1997: An Empirical Study," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 75-133, August.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2004. "Antitrust Holdup Source, Cross-National Institutional Variation, and Corporate Political Strategy Implications for Domestic Mergers in a Global Context," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- William Shughart & Fred McChesney, 2010. "Public choice theory and antitrust policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 385-406, March.
- Bruce Yandle, 1988. "Antitrust actions and the budgeting process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 263-275, December.
- Charles Knoeber & Mark Walker, 2013. "On political connectedness and the arrest of Ivan Boesky," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 41-50, October.
- Garrett, Thomas A. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Marshall, Maria I., 2006.
"Political allocation of US agriculture disaster payments in the 1990s,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 143-161, June.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Thomas L. Marsh & Maria I. Marshall, 2004. "Political allocation of U.S. agriculture disaster payments in the 1990s," Working Papers 2003-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paul H. Rubin & Mark A. Cohen, 1992. "Politically Imposed Entry Barriers," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 333-344, Summer.
- Joseph McGarrity, 2005. "Macroeconomic conditions and committee re-election rates," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 453-480, September.
- Carson Bays, 2007. "The Determinants of Tying Litigation, 1961–2001," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Regime Shift in Antitrust," MPRA Paper 5460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arndt Christiansen and Wolfgang Kerber & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Competition Policy with Optimally Differentiated Rules Instead of "Per se Rules vs. Rule of Reason"," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.