The Definition of a Surface Water Right and Transferability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jedidiah Brewer & Robert Glennon & Alan Ker & Gary Libecap, 2007. "Water Markets in the West: Prices, Trading, and Contractual Forms," ICER Working Papers 30-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 2012. "The Origins and Ideals of Water Resource Economics in the United States," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 353-377, 08.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & Robert J. O'Brien, 2010.
"Water Markets: Australia's Murray-Darling Basin and the US Southwest,"
NBER Working Papers
15797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & R.J. (Bob) O'Brien, 2009. "Water Markets: Australia's Murray Darling Basin and the US Southwest," Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers 0902, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset, 2007. "Optimal Conjunctive Use of Surface and Groundwater with Recharge and Return Flows: Dynamic and Spatial Patterns," Working Papers 200704, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gary D. Libecap & R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & J.R. O’Brien, 2009. "Markets - Water Markets: Australia’s Murray-Darling Basin and the US Southwest," ICER Working Papers 15-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Weber, Marian L., 2001. "Markets for Water Rights under Environmental Constraints," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-64, July.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2006.
"The Assignment of Property Rights on the Western Frontier: Lessons for Contemporary Environmental and Resource Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
12598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Libecap, Gary D., 2007. "The Assignment of Property Rights on the Western Frontier: Lessons for Contemporary Environmental and Resource Policy," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 67(02), pages 257-291, June.
- Jedidiah Brewer & Robert Glennon & Alan Ker & Gary D. Libecap, 2007. "Water Markets in the West: Prices, Trading, and Contractual Forms," NBER Working Papers 13002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynne, Gary D. & Saarinen, Phyllis, 1993. "Melding Private And Public Interests In Water Rights Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2011. "Institutional Path Dependence in Climate Adaptation: Coman's "Some Unsettled Problems of Irrigation"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 64-80, February.
- Grainger, Corbett A. & Costello, Christopher J., 2014. "Capitalizing property rights insecurity in natural resource assets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 224-240.
- Andrew Whitford & Benjamin Clark, 2007. "Designing property rights for water: mediating market, government, and corporation failures," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 335-351, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.