Why There Are Organized Futures Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence Goldberg & James Lothian & John Okunev, 2003.
"Has International Financial Integration Increased?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 299-317, July.
- Lawrence G. Goldberg & James R. Lothian & John Okunev, 1997. "Has International Financial Integration Increased?," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-040, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Lawrence G. Goldberg & James R. Lothian & John Okunev, 2003. "Has International Financial Integration Increased?," International Finance 0311004, EconWPA.
- McLaren, J., 1996.
"'Globalization' and Vertical Structure,"
1996_21, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Graff, Richard A. & Kairys Jr., Joseph P., 2005. "Property Rights and Corporate Finance," Working Papers in Economics 174, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carruthers, Bruce G., 2013. "Diverging derivatives: Law, governance and modern financial markets," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 386-400.
- Sofia B. Ramos, 2003. "Competition Between Stock Exchanges: A Survey," FAME Research Paper Series rp77, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Sykuta, Michael E., 1996. "Futures trading and supply contracting in the oil refining industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 317-334, July.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Radetzki, Marian, 2013. "The relentless progress of commodity exchanges in the establishment of primary commodity prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 266-277.
- Hegde, S. Aaron, 2004. "An Economic History Of The Failure Of Broiler Futures," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20397, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1986. "Short-term interest rate futures," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 12-26.
- Quintino, Derick David & David, Sergio Adriani, 2013. "Quantitative analysis of feasibility of hydrous ethanol futures contracts in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 927-935.
- Steen Thomsen & Frederik Vinten, 2014. "Delistings and the costs of governance: a study of European stock exchanges 1996–2004," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 793-833, August.
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Egelkraut, Thorsten M., 2005. "Why Do Commodity Futures Markets Exist? Their Role in Managing Marketing Channel Relationships," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19433, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Berwald, Derek K., 1999. "The Potential Of Dairy Futures Contracts As Risk Management Tools," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21709, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pirrong, Craig, 1999. "The organization of financial exchange markets: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 329-357, November.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2013. "Can position limits restrain ‘rogue’ trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 824-836.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.