A Theory of Nonmarket Failure: Framework for Implementation Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Andrew Whitford & Benjamin Clark, 2007. "Designing property rights for water: mediating market, government, and corporation failures," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 335-351, December.
- Michael Howlett, 2009. "Governance modes, policy regimes and operational plans: A multi-level nested model of policy instrument choice and policy design," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 73-89, February.
- Kvakkestad, Valborg & Vatn, Arild, 2011. "Governing uncertain and unknown effects of genetically modified crops," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 524-532, January.
- Mierlo, Hans van, 1998. "Lessons from the experience of OECD countries," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15490, Maastricht University.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2003. "Training Provision And Regulation: An Analysis Of The Temporary Help Industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb035412, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Schneider, Volker, 2001. "Die Transformation der Telekommunikation: Vom Staatsmonopol zum globalen Markt (1800-2000)," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 41, number 41, December.
- Johan den Hertog, 2010. "Review of Economic Theories of Regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Stallings, David A., 1990. "Increased Protection in the 1980's: Exchange Rates and Institutions," 1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA 50885, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lynch, Sarah, 1994. "Designing Green Support Programs," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134111.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.