Estimating the Effects of Regulation on Innovation: An International Comparative Analysis of the Pharmaceutical Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, 1993. "Scale, Scope and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 4466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele, 2009.
"Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele, 2011. "Incentives to innovate and social harm: Laissez-faire, authorization or penalties?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 864-876.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco & Polo, Michele, 2011. "Incentives to innovate and social harm: Laissez-faire, authorization or penalties?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 864-876, August.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm:Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," Working Papers 349, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," CSEF Working Papers 220, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Paul K. Gorecki & Ida Henderson, 1981. "Compulsory Patent Licensing of Drugs in Canada: A Comment on the Debate," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(4), pages 559-568, Autumn.
- Henderson, Rebecca. & Cockburn, Iain., 1993. "Scale, scope and spillovers : the determinants of research productivity in ethical drug discovery," Working papers 3629-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michael Ollinger & Arnold Aspelin & Martin Shields, 1998. "US regulation and new pesticide registrations and sales," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 199-212.
- Paroma Sanyal, 2005. "Powering a Green Progress: The Effect of Electricity Deregulation on Environmental Research," Industrial Organization 0504015, EconWPA.
- Ollinger, Michael & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998. "Sunk costs and regulation in the U.S. pesticide industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2007.
"Is the Food and Drug Administration Safe and Effective?,"
NBER Working Papers
13561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008. "Is the Food And Drug Administration Safe And Effective?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 85-102, Winter.
- Abbott, Thomas III, 1995. "Price regulation in the pharmaceutical industry: Prescription or placebo?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 551-565, December.
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2007. "Endogenous innovations in the pharmaceutical industry," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 473-515, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.