The United States Steel Consolidation: The Creation of Market Control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clougherty, Joseph A & Zhang, Anming, 2008.
"Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Domestic rivalry and export performance: theory and evidence from international airline markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 440-468, May.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performances: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 225, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2000. "How Did the United States Become a Net Exporter of Manufactured Goods?," NBER Working Papers 7638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.