Free Ride, Free Revelation, or Golden Rule?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kent D. Messer & Harry M. Kaiser & Gregory L. Poe, 2007.
"Voluntary Funding for Generic Advertising Using a Provision Point Mechanism: An Experimental Analysis of Option Assurance,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 612-631.
- Poe, Gregory L. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Messer, Kent D., 2006. "Voluntary Funding for Generic Advertising Using a Provision Point Mechanism: An Experimental Analysis of Option Assurance," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21371, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard O. Beil & David N. Laband, 1996. "The American Economic Association Dues Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 179-186, Fall.
- Bohnet, Iris & Kübler, Dorothea, 2000.
"Compensating the cooperators: Is sorting in the prisoner's dilemma possible?,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2001,2, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bohnet, Iris & Kubler, Dorothea, 2005. "Compensating the cooperators: is sorting in the prisoner's dilemma possible?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Dirk Alboth & Anat Lerner & Jonathan Shalev, 1997.
"Profit Maximizing in Auctions of Public Goods,"
Game Theory and Information
9707010, EconWPA, revised 01 Apr 1998.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1985. "The Assurance Problem And Conjectural Variation In Public Goods Provision," Staff Papers 13548, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Woller, Gary M., 1996. "Business ethics, society, and Adam Smith: Some observations on the liberal business ethos," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 311-332.
- Jordan F. Suter & Christian A. Vossler & Gregory L. Poe & Kathleen Segerson, 2008. "Experiments on Damage-Based Ambient Taxes for Nonpoint Source Polluters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(1), pages 86-102.
- Jody Lipford & Bruce Yandle, 1997. "Exploring the Production of Social Order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Marmolo, Elisabetta, 1999. "A constitutional theory of public goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 27-42, January.
- Klein, Daniel, 1990. "The Voluntary Provision of Public Goods? The Turnpike Companies of Early America," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0js4r8h9, University of California Transportation Center.
- ALBOTH, Dirk & LERNER, Anat & SHALEV, Jonathan, 1997. "Auctioning public goods to groups of aghents," CORE Discussion Papers 1997077, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.