Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Importance of Institutions and Urbanization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 51 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vu, Tam Bang & Noy, Ilan, 2009. "Sectoral analysis of foreign direct investment and growth in the developed countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 402-413, April.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2008.
"Globalization and the rise of mega-cities in the developing world,"
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society,
Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(3), pages 477-501.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of Mega-Cities in the Developing World," CESifo Working Paper Series 2208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam B., 2007.
"Capital account liberalization and foreign direct investment,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-194, August.
- Ilan Noy & Tam B. Vu, 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 200708, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto F. Pozzolo, 2012.
"FDI and Growth: What Cross-country Industry Data Say,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1599-1629, November.
- Cipollina, Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11060, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: What cross-country industry data say," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 51, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Maria Cipollina & Giorgia Giovannetti & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2011. "FDI and Growth: What Cross-Country Industry Data Say," Development Working Papers 313, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Tam Bang Vu & Ilan Noy, 2007. "Sectoral Analysis of Foreign Investment and Growth In the Developed Countries," Working Papers 200725, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Liangshu Qi, 2007. "The Relationship Between Growth, Total Investment and Inward FDI: Evidence from Time Series Data," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 119-133.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2010. "Entrepreneurial types and economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-314, May.
- Li, Xiaoying & Liu, Xiaming, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: An Increasingly Endogenous Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 393-407, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.