China's Economic Growth: 1952-2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 51 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe, Jesus & Laviña, Editha & Fan, Emma Xiaoqin, 2008. "The Diverging Patterns of Profitability, Investment and Growth of China and India During 1980-2003," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 741-774, May.
- Carsten A. Holz, 2005.
"China’s Economic Growth 1978-2025: What We Know Today about China’s Economic Growth Tomorrow,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Holz, Carsten A., 2008. "China's Economic Growth 1978-2025: What We Know Today About China's Economic Growth Tomorrow," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1665-1691, October.
- Carsten A Holz, 2005. "China’s Economic Growth 1978-2025: What We Know Today about China’s Economic Growth Tomorrow," Development and Comp Systems 0512002, EconWPA.
- Kan, Kamhon & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Comparing China and India: A factor accumulation perspective," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 879-894.
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2012.
"The Enigmas of TFP in China: A Meta-Analysis,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
113, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jinghai Zheng & Angang Hu & Arne Bigsten, 2009. "Potential output in a rapidly developing economy: the case of China and a comparison with the United States and the European Union," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 317-342.
- Nili, Masoud & Rastad, Mahdi, 2007. "Addressing the growth failure of the oil economies: The role of financial development," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 726-740, February.
- Zhao, Min & Hsu, Minchung, 2012. "China's economic fluctuations and consumption smoothing: Is consumption more volatile than output in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 918-927.
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "Analyzing China's productivity growth: Evidence from manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 531-551.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006.
"Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective,"
Working Papers in Economics
236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2009. "Can China's Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 874-888, April.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Capital inputs in the Chinese economy: Estimates for the total economy, industry and manufacturing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-104.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.