Women's Land Rights in the Transition to Individualized Ownership: Implications for Tree-Resource Management in Western Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 50 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005.
"Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, 02.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Fenske, James, 2010.
"Trees, tenure and conflict: Rubber in colonial Benin,"
26244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Fenske, 2011. "Trees, Tenure and Conflict: Rubber in Colonial Benin," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adedayo, A.G. & Oyun, M.B. & Kadeba, O., 2010. "Access of rural women to forest resources and its impact on rural household welfare in North Central Nigeria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 439-450, July.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001.
"Land Inheritance and Schooling in Matrilineal Societies: Evidence from Sumatra,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2110, December.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land inheritance and schooling in matrilineal societies: evidence from Sumatra," CAPRi working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes & Behrman, Julia & Nkonya, Ephraim, 2010. "Understanding gender differences in agricultural productivity in Uganda and Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1003, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land, trees, and women: evolution of land tenure institutions in Western Ghana and Sumatra," Research reports 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.