Women's Land Rights in the Transition to Individualized Ownership: Implications for Tree-Resource Management in Western Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 50 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adedayo, A.G. & Oyun, M.B. & Kadeba, O., 2010. "Access of rural women to forest resources and its impact on rural household welfare in North Central Nigeria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 439-450, July.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001.
"Land inheritance and schooling in matrilineal societies: evidence from Sumatra,"
CAPRi working papers
14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land Inheritance and Schooling in Matrilineal Societies: Evidence from Sumatra," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2110, December.
- James Fenske, 2011.
"Trees, Tenure and Conflict: Rubber in Colonial Benin,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Trees, tenure and conflict: Rubber in colonial Benin," MPRA Paper 26244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2007.
"Descent rules and strategic transfers. Evidence from matrilineal groups in Ghana,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 280-301, July.
- La Ferrara, Eliana, 2007. "Descent Rules and Strategic Transfers. Evidence from Matrilineal Groups in Ghana," CEPR Discussion Papers 6111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005.
"Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, 02.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Aldashev, Gani & Chaara, Imane & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012.
"Using the law to change the custom,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 182-200.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Payongayong, Ellen M. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004.
"Are wealth transfers biased against girls?,"
186, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land, trees, and women: evolution of land tenure institutions in Western Ghana and Sumatra," Research reports 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes & Behrman, Julia & Nkonya, Ephraim, 2010. "Understanding gender differences in agricultural productivity in Uganda and Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1003, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.