Financial-Sector Reform: What Works and What Doesn't
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olaf Hübler & Lukas Menkhoff & Chodechai Suwanaporn, 2008.
"Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 393-415, 03.
- Hübler, Olaf Hübler & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation in Emerging Markets: How Does Bank Lending Change?," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-364, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Robert Cull & Laurie Effron, 2008.
"World Bank Lending and Financial Sector Development,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 315-343, May.
- Cull, Robert & Effron, Laurie, 2005. "World Bank lending and financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3656, The World Bank.
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Kalipioni, Paul, 2010. "Availability of financial services and income inequality: The evidence from many countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 404-408, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.