Liberalization and Industrial Transformation: Lessons from the Sri Lankan Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2006. "Openness and wage inequality in Kenya, 1964-2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 465-480, March.
- M. Islam & Ali Farazmand, 2008. "Perceptions of Civil Servants Toward Privatization and Development: A New Exploratory Study," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2011. "Trade and poverty nexus: A case study of Sri Lanka," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 328-346, March.
- M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2001. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Import Demand Function: Evidence from Sri Lanka," International Trade 0012002, EconWPA, revised 04 Apr 2002.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2004. "Trade Reform and Wage Inequality in Kenya, 1964-2000," Working Papers in Economics 148, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Does openness reduce wage inequality in developing countries? A panel data analysis," Working Papers in Economics 241, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2008.
- Kumudini R. Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi, 2012. "Economic Consequences of War: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers Series 453, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2006. "Inequality Trends and Determinants in Sri Lanka 1980-2002: A Shapley Approach to Decomposition," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- John Gibson & Ananda Patabendige, 2006. "Policy reform and labour demand in branches of Sri Lankan manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1459-1467.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.