State as Investor and State as Owner: Consequences for Firm Performance in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 46 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004. "Share holding Pattern and Firm Performance," Finance 0409008, EconWPA.
- Jayesh Kumar, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Corporate Firm Performance," Finance 0304004, EconWPA.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2004. "The hidden hand and the license raj to An evaluation of the relationship between age and the growth of firms in India," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 107-125, January.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Musacchio, Aldo, 2010.
"Leviathan as a Minority Shareholder: A Study of Equity Purchases by the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), 1995-2003,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_221, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Sergio G. Lazzarini & Aldo Musacchio, 2011. "Leviathan as a Minority Shareholder: A Study of Equity Purchases by the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), 1995-2003," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-073, Harvard Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.