Economic Growth and Social Indicators: An Exploratory Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 46 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan V. Le, 2004. "Political and economic determinants of private investment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 589-604.
- Blanco, Luisa & Grier, Robin, 2012. "Natural resource dependence and the accumulation of physical and human capital in Latin America," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 281-295.
- Marini, Matteo, 2004. "Cultural evolution and economic growth: a theoretical hypothesis with some empirical evidence," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 765-784, December.
- Fedderke, J. W. & de Kadt, R. H. J. & Luiz, J. M., 2001. "Indicators of political liberty, property rights and political instability in South Africa: 1935-97," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 103-134, March.
- Fedderke, J. W. & Liu, W., 2002. "Modelling the determinants of capital flows and capital flight: with an application to South African data from 1960 to 1995," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 419-444, May.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- David Fielding, 2001.
"Human Rights, political instability and investment in South Africa: a note,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2001-04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fielding, David, 2002. "Human rights, political instability and investment in south Africa: a note," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 173-180, February.
- David Fielding, 2001. "Human rights, political instability and investment in South Africa: a note," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Ahmad Mahajna & Ravid Bogaire & TAL SHAVIT, 2007.
"Subjective Discount Rates Among Israeli Arabs And Israeli Jews,"
0710, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Mahajna, Ahmad & Benzion, Uri & Bogaire, Ravid & Shavit, Tal, 2008. "Subjective discount rates among Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2513-2522, December.
- Jairo Núñez & Fabio Sánchez Torres, 2000. "Geography and Economic Development in Colombia: A Municipal Approach," Research Department Publications 3107, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012. "Political instability and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 37792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justine Burns, 2004. "Race and trust in post-apartheid South Africa," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 078, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "Life during growth : international evidence on quality of life and per capita income," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2110, The World Bank.
- Frank Graves, 2001. "The Economy Through Public Lens: Shifting Canadian Views of the Economy," The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress, in: Andrew Sharpe, Executive Director & France St-Hilaire, Vice-President , Research & Keith Banting, Di (ed.), The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2001: The Longest Decade: Canada in the 1990s, volume 1 Centre for the Study of Living Standards & The Institutute for Research on Public Policy.
- Russ, Meir & Jones, Jeanette K., 2008. "Regional Economic Development Indicators for a Knowledge-Based Economy with Knowledge Deprivation," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2).
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Oshaug, Arne, 1999.
"How does the human rights perspective help to shape the food and nutrition policy research agenda?,"
FCND discussion papers
56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haddad, Lawrence & Oshaug, Arne, 1998. "How does the human rights perspective help to shape the food and nutrition policy research agenda?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 329-345, October.
- Wittenberg, Martin, 2007. "Testing for a common latent variable in a linear regression," MPRA Paper 2550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2005. "Political Violence and Excess Liquidity in Egypt," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 542-557.
- Burns, Justine, 2012. "Race, diversity and pro-social behavior in a segmented society," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 366-378.
- Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung & Leiser, David, 2005. "Adult economic model and values survey: Cross-national differences in economic beliefs," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 159-185, April.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2006. "Instituciones, recesiones y recuperación en las economías en transición," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 43-68, July-Dece.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.