When Method Matters: Monitoring Poverty in Bangladesh
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 44 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahar, Bodrun & Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2009. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Approach," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47629, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2011. "Halving poverty in HIPC countries by 2015: How costly if achievable?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2003. "On the utility consistency of poverty lines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3157, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:385551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Husain, M. Jami, 2006. "A SAM-based Multiplier Model to Track Growth-Poverty-Inequality Nexus in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 13517, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Suan Pheng Kam & Manik Lal Bose & Tahmina Latif & M A H Chowdhury & S Ghulam Hussain & Mahbub Ahmed & Anwar Iqbal & L Villano & Mahabub Hossain, 2004. "Geographical Concentration of Rural Poverty in Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 38, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Kam, Suan-Pheng & Hossain, Mahabub & Bose, Manik Lal & Villano, Lorena S., 2005. "Spatial patterns of rural poverty and their relationship with welfare-influencing factors in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 551-567.
- Sen, Binayak, 2003. "Drivers of Escape and Descent: Changing Household Fortunes in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 513-534, March.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2009. "The impact of shallow tubewells and boro rice on food security in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 917, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Bhuiyan, Nazmul & Begum, Ismat Ara & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2012. "Tracing the Poverty Impact of Market Reforms in Bangladesh," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123758, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2002. "Poverty in Bangladesh : Building on Progress," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15303, The World Bank.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2010. "Efficiency, equity and feasibility of strategies to identify the poor: An application to premium exemptions under National Health Insurance in Ghana," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 166-173, May.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra., 2000. "Impact of IFPRI's policy research on resource allocation and food security in Bangladesh," Impact assessments 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Mosley & Sanzidur Rahman, 1999. "Impact of technological change on income distribution and poverty in Bangladesh agriculture: an empirical analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 935-955.
- Lucia Hanmer & Niek De Jong & Rachel Kurian & Jos Mooij, 1999. "Are the DAC targets achievable? Poverty and human development in the year 2015," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 547-563.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.