Total Factor Productivity Change in China's Farming Sector: 1952-1989
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yingfeng, 1999. "Agricultural productivity in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 108-121.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006. "Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006.
"Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective,"
Working Papers in Economics
236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2009. "Can China's Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 874-888, April.
- Zhang, Yaoqi & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2000. "Impacts of economic reforms on rural forestry in China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 27-40, May.
- Xin Meng & Nancy Qian, 2009. "The Long Term Consequences of Famine on Survivors: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment using China's Great Famine," NBER Working Papers 14917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deng, Xinan & Luo, Yuzhou & Dong, Suocheng & Yang, Xiusheng, 2005. "Impact of resources and technology on farm production in northwestern China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 155-169, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.