Households, Communities, and Preschool Children's Nutrition Outcomes: Evidence from Rural Cote d'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 38 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara L. Wolfe & Robert H. Haveman, 2002. "Social and nonmarket benefits from education in an advanced economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jun, pages 97-142.
- Tilman Bruck, . "Determinants of Rural Poverty in Post-War Mozambique: Evidence from a Household Survey and Implications for Government and Donor Policy," QEH Working Papers qehwps67, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Nistha Sinha, 2003. "Fertility, Child Work and Schooling Consequences of Family Planning Programs: Evidence from an Experiment in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers 867, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- Chernichovsky, Dov & Zangwill, Linda, 1988. "Microeconomic theory of the household and nutrition programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 82, The World Bank.
- Linnemayr, Sebastian & Alderman, Harold, 2011.
"Almost random: Evaluating a large-scale randomized nutrition program in the presence of crossover,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 106-114, September.
- Linnemayr, Sebastian & Alderman, Harold, 2008. "Almost Random: Evaluating a Large-Scale Randomized Nutrition Program in the Presence of Crossover," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4784, The World Bank.
- Penders, Christopher L. & Staatz, John M., 2001.
"The Impact Of Household Level Determinants Of Child Health And Nutrition: Cross-Country Evidence From West Africa,"
11579, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Penders, Christopher L. & Staatz, John M., 2001. "The Impact Of Household-Level Determinants Of Child Health And Nutrition: Cross-Country Evidence From West Africa," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20586, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aslam, Monazza & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2012.
"Parental Education and Child Health—Understanding the Pathways of Impact in Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2014-2032.
- Monazza Aslam & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Parental Education and Child Health - Understanding the Pathways of Impact in Pakistan," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Monasa Aslam & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Parental Education and Child Health - Understanding the Pathways of Impact in Pakistan," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2010-16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:iserwp:2000-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 2000. "The Impact of Education, Income, and Mortality on Fertility in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 173-186, January.
- Lars Osberg & Jiaping Shao & Kuan Xu, 2009.
"The growth of poor children in China 1991–2000: why food subsidies may matter,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S1), pages S89-S108, April.
- Lars Osberg & Jiaping Shao & Kuan Xu, 2007. "The Growth of Poor Children in China 1991-2000: Why Food Subsidies May Matter," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wider_nov_18_2007.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1998. "Determinants of child health during the economic transition in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2045-2056, November.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2000.
"The Effect of Parents' Employment on Children's Educational Attainment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Somanathan, Aparnaa, 2008. "Use of modern medical care for pregnancy and childbirth care : does female schooling matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4625, The World Bank.
- David Lawson, 2004. "Determinants of Health - How Important Is Income? - Evidence from Uganda," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 199, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.