Economies of Scale for Various Types of Manufacturing Production Technologies in an Underdeveloped Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 32 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S.K. Mishra, 2007.
"Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions,"
- S K Mishra, 2007. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 56-81, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," MPRA Paper 1231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Fikkert, Brian & Hasan, Rana, 1998. "Returns to scale in a highly regulated economy: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 51-79, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.