The Impact of Investment Concessions on the Profitability of Selected Firms in Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 29 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Fox & Roger Dahlgran, 1990. "A social accounting approach to analyzing agribusiness competitiveness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 209-219.
- Seife Ayele, 2006. "The industry and location impacts of investment incentives on SMEs start-up in Ethiopia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-13.
- Gumaa, Yusuf T. & Faki, Hamid H. & Mohamed, Abu Bakr I. & Ismail, Mohamed A., 1994. "Profitability analysis of foodgrain in the Sudan's irrigated agricultural sector," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.