A Note on the Relationship between Domestic Research and Development and Imports of Technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 27 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Stéphane Robin, 2012.
"Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan (1992–2003),"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 947-986, June.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Robin, Stéphane, 2010. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: The case of Taiwan (1992-2003)," MPRA Paper 27913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA 2006-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.