Tourism and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 24 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanegas, Manuel, Sr. & Croes, Robertico, 2007. "Tourism, Economic Expansion and Poverty in Nicaragua: Investigating Cointegration and Causal Relations," Staff Papers 7306, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Susan S Sharma & Deepa Bannigidadmath, . "Does Tourism Predict Macroeconomic Performance in Pacific Island Countries?," Financial Econometics Series 2013_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Bishnu Prasad Gautam, Ph.D., 2011. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 23(2), pages 2, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.