Update to random-effects ordered probit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Technical Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 61 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2005. "Skill mismatches and job satisfaction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 39-47, October.
- Díaz Serrano, Luis, 2008. "Individual Aspirations and Satisfaction:Quantifying the Importance of Homeownership," Working Papers 2072/13268, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2008. "Analysis of domain satisfactions: Evidence from a panel of Greek women," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1347-1362, August.
- Keese, Matthias, 2012. "Who feels constrained by high debt burdens? Subjective vs. objective measures of household debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 125-141.
- Nathalie Picard & François-Charles Wolff, 2007.
"Measuring educational inequalities:A method and an application to Albania,"
THEMA Working Papers
2007-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nathalie Picard & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Measuring educational inequalities: a method and an application to Albania," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 989-1023, June.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2013. "Investing in children's education: Are Muslim immigrants different?," Working Papers in Economics 575, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Philomena M. Bacon & Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt, 2012. "Risk Attitude in Couples," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Adrian Chadi, 2012. "I would really love to participate in your survey! Bias problems in the measurement of well-being," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3111-3119.
- Díaz Serrano, Luis & Ferrer Carbonell, Ada & Hartog, Joop, 2009. "Disentangling the Housing Satisfaction Puzzle: Does Homeownership Really Matter?," Working Papers 2072/42898, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2009. "Disentangling the housing satisfaction puzzle: Does homeownership really matter?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 745-755, October.
- David Dorn & Justina Fischer & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2008. "Direct democracy and life satisfaction revisited: new evidence for Switzerland," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 227-255, June.
- Santos, Manon Domingues Dos & Wolff, François-Charles, 2011. "Human capital background and the educational attainment of second-generation immigrants in France," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1085-1096, October.
- Silvana Robone & Andrew Jones & Nigel Rice, 2011. "Contractual conditions, working conditions and their impact on health and well-being," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 429-444, October.
- Müller, Wieland & Spiegel, Yossi & Yehezkel, Yaron, 2009.
"Oligopoly limit-pricing in the lab,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 373-393, May.
- Müller, W. & Spiegel, Y. & Yehezkel, Y., 2006. "Oligopoly Limit-Pricing in the Lab," Discussion Paper 2006-013, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Müller, W. & Spiegel, Y. & Yehezkel, Y., 2009. "Oligopoly limit-pricing in the lab," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125107, Tilburg University.
- Simonetta Longhi, 2011.
"Impact of Cultural Diversity on Wages and Job Satisfaction in England,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2011010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.