Zero-truncated Poisson and negative binomial regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Technical Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 8 (1999)
Issue (Month): 47 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2003.
"Public vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 62(1), pages 93-123, April.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2002. "Public Vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy," Working Papers 457, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira, 2004.
"Adopt a hypothetical pup’: A count data approach to the valuation of wildlife,"
- R. Martínez-Espiñeira, 2007. "‘Adopt a Hypothetical Pup’: A Count Data Approach to the Valuation of Wildlife," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 335-360, June.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira, 2004. "Adopt a hypothetical pup: A count data approach to the valuation of wildlife," Others 0410006, EconWPA.
- Meisner, Craig & Wang, Hua & Laplante, Benoit, 2006. "Welfare measurement bias in household and on-site surveying of water-based recreation : an application to Lake Sevan, Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3932, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.