From the help desk: Bootstrapped standard errors
AbstractBootstrapping is a nonparametric approach for evaluating the distribution of a statistic based on random resampling. This article illustrates the bootstrap as an alternative method for estimating the standard errors when the theoretical calculation is complicated or not available in the current software. Copyright 2003 by Stata Corporation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Xu & J. Scott Long, 2005. "Confidence intervals for predicted outcomes in regression models for categorical outcomes," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 537-559, December.
- Borooah, Vani K., 2005. "The height-for-age of Indian children," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 45-65, March.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2010-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birgitta Rabe & Mark P. Taylor, 2012.
"Differences in Opportunities? Wage, Employment and House-Price Effects on Migration,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(6), pages 831-855, December.
- Birgitta Rabe, 2011. "Dual-earner migration. Earnings gains, employment and self-selection," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 477-497, April.
- Mlambo, Kupukile & Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2011. "How Does the Institutional Setting for Creditor Rights Affect Bank Lending and Risk-Taking?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Brian P. Poi, 2004. "From the help desk: Some bootstrapping techniques," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 312-328, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.