Unionism Viewed Internationally
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Transaction Publishers in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 26 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Schmitt & Alexandra Mitukiewicz, 2011.
"Politics Matter: Changes in Unionization Rates in Rich Countries, 1960-2010,"
CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs
2011-24, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt & Alexandra Mitukiewicz, 2012. "Politics matter: changes in unionisation rates in rich countries, 1960–2010," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 260-280, 05.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005.
"What Do Unions Do?-- The 2004 M-Brane Stringtwister Edition,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(4), pages 641-668, November.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "What Do Unions Do?: The 2004 M-Brane Stringtwister Edition," NBER Working Papers 11410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berlemann, Michael & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2010. "They don't get me I'm part of the union: Trade unions in the German parliament," HWWI Research Papers 2-16, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Blanchflower, David G., 2006. "A Cross-Country Study of Union Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 2016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paula Armstrong & Janca Steenkamp, 2008. "South African Trade Unions: an Overview for 1995 to 2005," Working Papers 10/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.