The Future of Private Sector Unions in the U.S
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Transaction Publishers in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2001.
"Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future ,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(3), pages 487-518, July.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2000. "Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 0015, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Wachter, . "Judging Unions' Future Using a Historical Perspective: The Public Policy Choice Between Competition and Unionization," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1029, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- A Charlwood, 2003. "The Anatomy of Union Decline in Britain: 1990-1998," CEP Discussion Papers dp0601, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wayne Edwards & Scott M. Fuess, Jr., 2005. "Declining Unionization: Do Fringe Benefits Matter?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 563-580, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.