The Injury Determination Category and the Value of Relief from Dumping
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 71 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rude, James & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2007.
"Biases in calculating dumping Margins: The case of cyclical products,"
2745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Rude & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2009. "Biases in Calculating Dumping Margins: The Case of Cyclical Products," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 122-142.
- Robin, Donald P. & Charles Sawyer, W., 1998. "The ethics of antidumping petitions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 315-328, October.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Ziga Zarnic, 2006.
"Did US Safeguard Protection on Steel Affect Market Power of European Steel Producers?,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
17606, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Zarnic, Ziga, 2006. "Did US safeguard protection on steel affect market power of European steel producers?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119267, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley W. Wilson, 2002.
"Tariff-jumping FDI and Domestic Firms’ Profits,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2003-23, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley W. Wilson, 2002. "Tariff-jumping FDI and Domestic Firms' Profits," NBER Working Papers 9027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & KaSaundra Tomlin & Wesley W. Wilson, 2001. "Tariff-jumping FDI and Domestic Firms’ Profits," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-5, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin, 1995. "Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-305, June.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994.
"Differences in The Uses and Effects of Antidumping Law Across Import Sources,"
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1996. "Differences in the Uses and Effects of Antidumping Law across Import Sources," NBER Chapters, in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 385-422 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Differences in the Uses and Effects of Antidumping Law Across Import Sources," NBER Working Papers 4846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Devault, 1996. "The welfare effects of U.S. antidumping duties," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2005.
"Anticipated versus Realized Benefits: Can Event Studies Be Used To Predict the Impact of New Regulations?,"
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2006. "Anticipated versus Realized Benefits: Can Event Studies be Used to Predict the Impact of New Regulations?," Working Papers 2006-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Rehbein, Kathleen & Starks, Laura T., 1995. "Changes in U.S. trade policies: the wealth effects on Japanese steel firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Basyah, Mohammad & Hartigan, James C., 2007. "Analyst earnings forecast revisions and the persistence of antidumping relief," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 383-399.
- Melvin, Michael & Sun, Qian, 1997. "U.S. protectionist policy and stock prices of U.S. import-competing and Korean and Taiwanese export-oriented firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-38, February.
- Bruce Blonigen & Thomas Prusa, 2003. "The Cost of Antidumping: the Devil is in the Details," Journal of Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 233-245.
- Harrison, Ann, 1991. "The new trade protection : price effects of antidumping and countervailing measures in the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 808, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.