The Rising Incidence of Co-authorship in Economics: Further Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Anne E. & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Levin, Sharon & Stephan, Paula, 2011.
"The Diffusion of Information Technology and the Increased Propensity of Teams to Transcend Institutional and National Borders,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkler Anne E. & Glanzel Wolfang & Levin Sharon & Stephan Paula, 2011. "The Diffusion of Information Technology and the Increased Propensity of Teams to Transcend Institutional and National Borders," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201110, University of Turin.
- Matthias Krapf, 2012. "Age and Complementarity in Scientific Collaboration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hollis, Aidan, 2001. "Co-authorship and the output of academic economists," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 503-530, September.
- Bidault, Francis & Hildebrand, Thomas, 2014. "The distribution of partnership returns: Evidence from co-authorships in economics journals," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1002-1013.
- Mixon, Franklin Jr., 1997. "Team production in economics: A comment and extension," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-191, June.
- Blakely Fender & Susan Taylor & Kimberly Burke, 2005. "Making the Big Leagues: Factors Contributing to Publication in Elite Economics Journals," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(1), pages 93-103, March.
- Francis Bidault & Thomas Hildebrand, 2012. "The distribution of partnerships benefits: Evidence from co-authorships in economics journals," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-12-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.