On the Accuracy of Tax Perceptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nima Massarrat-Mashhadi & Christian Sielaff, 2012. "Testing taxpayers' cognitive abilities - Survey-based evidence," International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR), Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(1), pages 7-22, April.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005.
"Testing the Mill hypothesis of fiscal illusion,"
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Sielaff, Christian, 2011. "Steuerkomplexität und Arbeitsangebot: Eine experimentelle Analyse," Discussion Papers 2011/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013.
"Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients," NBER Working Papers 14836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Gentry & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2002.
"The Effects of Progressive Income Taxation on Job Turnover,"
NBER Working Papers
9226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gentry, William M. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 2004. "The effects of progressive income taxation on job turnover," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2301-2322, September.
- Looney, Adam & Kroft, Kory & Chetty, Raj, 2009.
"Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence,"
9748525, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2007. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2009. "Salience and taxation: theory and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dominic Coey, 2011. "Estimating Income Tax Salience," Discussion Papers 10-026, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2009. "The perception of income taxation on risky investments: An experimental analysis of different methods of loss compensation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 92, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Johannes Abeler & Simon Jäger, 2013.
"Complex Tax Incentives - An Experimental Investigation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4231, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abeler, Johannes & Jäger, Simon, 2013. "Complex Tax Incentives: An Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 7373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erik Fjaerli & Diderik Lund, 2001. "The choice between owner's wages and dividends under the dual income tax," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 104-119, Autumn.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M., 1995. "Which tax rate do people use: Average or marginal?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Martin Fochmann & Joachim Weimann & Kay Blaufus & Jochen Hundsdoerfer & Dirk Kiesewetter, 2010. "Grosswage illusion in a real effort experiment," FEMM Working Papers 100009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Arrazola, Maria & de Hevia, Jose & Sanz, Jose F., 2000. "More on tax perception and labour supply: the Spanish case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 15-21, April.
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2010. "It's all about tax rates: An empirical study of tax perception," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 106, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.