A Monthly Dynamic Consumer Expenditure System for Germany with Different Kinds of Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:mareec:54119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zietz, Joachim & Weichert, Ronald, 1988.
"A dynamic singular equation system of asset demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1349-1357, July.
- Zietz, Joachim & Weichert, Ronald, 1986. "A dynamic singular equation system of asset demand," Kiel Working Papers 256, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Melvyn A. Fuss, 1987. "Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Estimation of the Variance-Covariance Matrix for the Almost Ideal Demand System," NBER Working Papers 2401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Die Dienstleistungsnachfrage als Determinante des wirtschaftlichen Strukturwandels," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.