Demographic Effects in Demand Analysis: Estimation of the Quadratic Expenditure System Using Microdata
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuben Gronau, 1986.
"The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods - How to Separate the Men From the Boys,"
NBER Working Papers
1956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben Gronau, . "The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods--How to Separate the Men from the Boys?," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Jouko Kinnunen & Saara Tamminen & Mira Jussila, 2012. "The estimation of LES demand elasticities for CGE models," Working Papers 39, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota, 2012. "Demographics and demand: Evaluation of alternative functional forms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 627-631.
- Diane Macunovich, 1999.
"The Fortune of One's Birth: Relative Cohort Size and the Youth Labor Market in the United States,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
6, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Diane J. Macunovich, 1999. "The fortunes of one's birth: Relative cohort size and the youth labor market in the United States," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 215-272.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources: The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:max:cprwps:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Kohn & Martin Missong, 2003. "Estimation of Quadratic Expenditure Systems Using German Household Budget Data," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(4), pages 422-448, July.
- Prieger, James E., 2004.
"The Impact of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms,"
- James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impacts of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 589, Econometric Society.
- James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impacts of the Americans with Disabilities Act on the Entry and Exit of Retail Firms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 386, Econometric Society.
- Helen, Dale & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1986. "The Demand For Sweet Spreads: Demographic And Economic Effects For Detailed Commodities," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(2), October.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Sarntisart, Isra, 2003. "An Economic Analysis Of Tobacco Control In Thailand," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt1gb9b3r8, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Byrne, Patrick J. & Gempesaw, Conrado M., II & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C., 1991. "An Evaluation Of Consumer Pesticide Residue Concerns And Risk Information Sources," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Vik Singh, 2005. "Estimating a third-order translog demand system using Canadian micro-data," Econometrics 0512011, EconWPA.
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2012. "The Demand for Disaggregated Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Products in the United States," Economic Research Report 132469, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.