The Hedonic Travel Cost Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Capalbo, Susan M. & Heggem, Christine N., 1998. "Evaluating Telemedicine In Rural Settings: Issues And Applications," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29240, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Linwood Pendleton & Robert Mendelsohn, 2000. "Estimating Recreation Preferences Using Hedonic Travel Cost and Random Utility Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 89-108, September.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE)
2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Pendleton, Linwood, 1999. "Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Feyen, Luc & Soria, Antonio & Lavalle, Carlo & Raes, Frank & Perry, Miles & Nemry, Françoise & Demirel, Hande & Rozsai, Máté & Dosio, Alessandro & Donatelli, Marcello & Srivas, 2014.
"Climate Impacts in Europe - The JRC PESETA II Project,"
55725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CISCAR MARTINEZ Juan Carlos & FEYEN Luc & SORIA RAMIREZ Antonio & LAVALLE Carlo & PERRY Miles & RAES Frank & NEMRY Francoise & DEMIREL Hande & RÓZSAI Máté & DOSIO Alessandro & DONATELLI Marcello & , 2014. "Climate Impacts in Europe. The JRC PESETA II Project," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC87011, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- John Ashworth & Peter Johnson, 1996. "Sources of “value for money” for museum visitors: Some survey evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 67-83, March.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2003. "Economics of Wildlife Tourism," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48969, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Desvouges, William H. & Naughton, Michael C. & Parsons, George R., 1992. "Benefits transfer: conceptual problems in estimating water quality benefits using existing studies," MPRA Paper 36405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Emily King, 2003. "Subsidising Stan - Measuring the social benefits of cultural spending," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wpstan, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Kerkvliet, Joe & Nowell, Clifford, 2000. "Tools for recreation management in parks: the case of the greater Yellowstone's blue-ribbon fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 89-100, July.
- Kant, Shashi, 2003. "Extending the boundaries of forest economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Valuation of Tourism's Natural Resources," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48962, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1997.
"Time and the Valuation of Environmental Resources,"
97-36, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Salvador Barrios & J. Nicolás Ibañez, 2014. "Time is of the Essence: Adaptation of Tourism Demand to Climate Change in Europe," Working Papers 2014.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Timothy Park & John Loomis, 1996. "Joint estimation of contingent valuation survey responses," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 149-162, March.
- Salvador Barrios & J. Nicolás Ibañez Rivas, 2014. "Climate Amenities and Adaptation to Climate Change: A Hedonic-Travel Cost Approach for Europe," Working Papers 2014.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Value of time: Speeding behavior and gasoline prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 71-88.
- Daniel Hellerstein, 1993. "Intertemporal data and travel cost analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 193-207, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.