The Hedonic Travel Cost Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2003. "Economics of Wildlife Tourism," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48969, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Johnson, Neal S. & Adams, Richard M., 1989. "On the Marginal Value of a Fish: Some Evidence from a Steelhead Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(1).
- Carter, David W. & Liese, Christopher, 2010. "Hedonic Valuation of Sportfishing Harvest," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 25(4).
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Valuation of Tourism's Natural Resources," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48962, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font, 2008.
"Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling,"
CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE)
2008/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Font, Antoni Riera, 2009. "Environmental diversity in recreational choice modelling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2743-2750, September.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Capalbo, Susan M. & Heggem, Christine N., 1998. "Evaluating Telemedicine In Rural Settings: Issues And Applications," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29240, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Font, Antoni Riera, 2000. "Mass Tourism and the Demand for Protected Natural Areas: A Travel Cost Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-116, January.
- Desvouges, William H. & Naughton, Michael C. & Parsons, George R., 1992. "Benefits transfer: conceptual problems in estimating water quality benefits using existing studies," MPRA Paper 36405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Ashworth & Peter Johnson, 1996. "Sources of “value for money” for museum visitors: Some survey evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 67-83, March.
- Pendleton, Linwood, 1999. "Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1997.
"Time and the Valuation of Environmental Resources,"
97-36, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Kant, Shashi, 2003. "Extending the boundaries of forest economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Wegge, Thomas C., 2009. "A Nested Logit Model of Recreational Fishing Demand in Alaska," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 24(2).
- Kerkvliet, Joe & Nowell, Clifford, 2000. "Tools for recreation management in parks: the case of the greater Yellowstone's blue-ribbon fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 89-100, July.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Emily King, 2003. "Subsidising Stan - Measuring the social benefits of cultural spending," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wpstan, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Linwood Pendleton & Robert Mendelsohn, 2000. "Estimating Recreation Preferences Using Hedonic Travel Cost and Random Utility Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 89-108, September.
- Daniel Hellerstein, 1993. "Intertemporal data and travel cost analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 193-207, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.