Economies of Scale and the Tornqvist Discrete Measure of Productivity Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Lin CHANG & Stéphane ROBIN, 2006. "Knowledge sourcing and firm performance in an industrializing economy: the case of Taiwan in the 1990s," Working Papers of BETA 2006-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001.
"Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers And Decomposition Of Output Growth: The Case Of Olive-Growing Farms In Greece,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(2), October.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, . "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive Growing Farms in Greece," Working Papers 9913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Cooke, Stephen C., 1991. "Cost Efficiency In U.S. Corn, Soybean, Wheat, and Cotton Production," A.E. Research Series 140529, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Lall, Somik & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2001.
"Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2663, The World Bank.
- Lall, Somik V. & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2004. "Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 643-673, April.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010.
"Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata,"
22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2012. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 205-220.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, . "Real Money Balances and TFP Growth: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 0410, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Oxley, Les, 2009.
"Industrial agglomeration, geographic innovation and total factor productivity: The case of Taiwan,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2787-2796.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Les Oxley, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration, Geographic Innovation and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Taiwan," Working Papers in Economics 08/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Emi Nakamura & Masao Nakamura (presenter) & Takanobu Nakajima, 2004. "Measuring Firmsâ€™ R&D Effects on Technical Progress: Japan in the 199," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 414, Econometric Society.
- Edward Feser, 2004. "A Flexible Test for Agglomeration Economies in Two U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 04-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Robin, Stéphane, 2008. "Public policy, innovation and total factor productivity: An application to Taiwan's manufacturing industry," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 352-367.
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Sundquist, W. Burt, 1987. "Cost Structures, Productivities and the Distribution of Technology Benefits Among Producers for Major U.S. Field Crops," Evaluating Agricultural Research and Productivity, Proceedings of a Workshop, Atlanta, Georgia, January 29-30, 1987, Miscellaneous Publication 52 50020, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Feser, Edward J., 2001. "A flexible test for agglomeration economies in two US manufacturing industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Daniel Graham & H. Kim, 2008. "An empirical analytical framework for agglomeration economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 267-289, June.
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kymn, Kern O., 1999. "Modeling economies of scale: the case of US electric power companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-237, June.
- TOKUNAGA Suminori & KAGEYAMA Masahiro & AKUNE Yuko & NAKAMURA Ryohei, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of Agglomeration Economies in Japanese Assembly-type Manufacturing Industry for 1985-2000: Using a flexible translog production function," Discussion papers 12082, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Sundquist, W. Burt, 1991.
"Measuring And Explaining The Decline In U.S. Cotton Productivity Growth,"
A.E. Research Series
140526, University of Idaho, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Sundquist, W. Burt, 1991. "Measuring And Explaining The Decline In U.S. Cotton Productivity Growth," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.