The Index of Leading Indicators: "Measurement without Theory," Thirty-Five Years Later
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst A. Boehm, 2001. "The Contribution of Economic Indicator Analysis to Understanding and Forecasting Business Cycles," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus, 2002. "How many jobs? A leading indicator model of New Zealand employment," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Peaucelle, Irina, 1993. "Agrégation de dynamiques de prix et modèles à facteurs à coefficients stochastiques," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9326, CEPREMAP.
- Stephen K. McNees & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1991. ""Whither New England"?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 11-26.
- Marian Berneburg, 2003. "Composite Leading Indicators der amerikanischen Wirtschaft - Prognosegüte des Conference Board und des OECD Ansatzes im Vergleich," IWH Discussion Papers 172, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Burcu Gurcihan Yunculer & Gonul Sengul & Arzu Yavuz, 2014.
"A Quest for Leading Indicators of the Turkish Unemployment Rate,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 14(1), pages 23-45.
- H. Burcu Gurcihan & Gonul Sengul & Arzu Yavuz, 2013. "A Quest for Leading Indicators of the Turkish Unemployment Rate," Working Papers 1341, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Seongwan Oh & Michael Waldman, 1989. "The New Perspective on Keynesian Coordination Failure: Theory and Evidence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 559, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rebecca A Emerson & David Hendry, 1994. "An evaluation of forecasting using leading indicators," Economics Papers 5., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "A Probability Model of The Coincident Economic Indicators," NBER Working Papers 2772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafal Kasperowicz, 2010. "Identification of Industrial Cycle Leading Indicators Using Causality Test," Equilibrium, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 2, pages 47-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.