Tax Holidays and Industry Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hines, James R. Jr., 1999. "The Case against Deferral: A Deferential Reconsideration," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 3), pages 385-404, September.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002.
Handbook of Public Economics, Elsevier,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995
- Alexander Klemm, 2010.
"Causes, benefits, and risks of business tax incentives,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 315-336, June.
- Alexander Klemm, 2009. "Causes, Benefits, and Risks of Business Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/21, International Monetary Fund.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. "Tax Policy and the Activities of Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 5589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Bridgman & Michael Maio & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2012. "What ever happened to the Puerto Rican sugar manufacturing industry?," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 477, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. ""Basket" Cases: International Joint Ventures After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 5755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puspa Kandel Ph.D., 2001. "Corporate Tax in Nepal: Effective Burden (1975-2000)," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 13, pages 66-81, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.