Alternative Techniques for Developing Real Estate Price Indexes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2013. "Automated Valuation Modelling: A Specification Exercise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zahra Saderion & Barton Smith & Charles A. Smith, 1994. "An Integrated Approach to the Evaluation of Commercial Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(2), pages 151-168.
- James Bugden, 2014. "Quality-Adjusted Repeat-Sale House Price Indices," Working Papers 2014.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Salayo, Nerissa D., 2000. "Shrimp Price and Quality Changes in the Asia Pacific: Implications for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2000-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2008.
"Derivatives Markets for Home Prices,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1648, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2002. "The center restored: Chicago's residential price gradient reemerges," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-11.
- Earl Benson & Julia Hansen & Arthur Schwartz & Greg Smersh, 1999. "Canadian / U.S. Exchange Rates and Nonresident Investors: Their Influence on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 433-462.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu, 2005. "Adjusting for Non-Linear Age Effects in the Repeat Sales Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-153, September.
- Earl D. Benson & Julia L. Hansen & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr. & Gregory T. Smersh, 1997. "The Influence of Canadian Investment on U.S. Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250.
- James Bugden, 2013. "Renovations and the Repeat-Sales House Price Index," Working Papers 2013.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Patrick Waelbroeck, 1998.
"The EC and real estate rents in Brussels,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1705, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Clapp, John M. & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 1998. "Residential Hedonic Models: A Rational Expectations Approach to Age Effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 415-437, November.
- Andre H. Gao & George H. K. Wang, 2007. "Multiple Transactions Model: A Panel Data Approach to Estimate Housing Market Indices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 241-266.
- Gatzlaff, Dean H. & Haurin, Donald R., 1998. "Sample Selection and Biases in Local House Value Indices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 199-222, March.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2012. "Private residential price indices in Singapore: A matching approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 485-494.
- Bin, Okmyung, 2004. "A prediction comparison of housing sales prices by parametric versus semi-parametric regressions," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 68-84, March.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2005. "Assessing the Value of On-line Information Using a Two-sided Equilibrium Search Model in the Real Estate Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Cannaday, Roger E. & Munneke, Henry J. & Yang, Tyler T., 2005. "A multivariate repeat-sales model for estimating house price indices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 320-342, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.