Sex Differences in Worker Quitting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisa Escriche, 2004. "Persistence Of The Gender Wage Gap: The Role Of The Intergenerational Transmission Of Preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zhang, Xuelin, 2007. "Differences entre les sexes relativement aux departs volontaires et a l'absenteisme au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2007296f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Garcia-Minguez, Patricio & Sanchez-Losada, Fernando, 2003. "Statistical discrimination and growth: should we subsidize discriminated against workers?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 255-261, May.
- Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 1999. "Monopsonistic Discrimination and the Gender-Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 7197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois, Patrick, 1998. "Gender discrimination without gender difference: theory and policy responses," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Christopher Parmeter, 2009. "The effects of match uncertainty and bargaining on labor market outcomes: evidence from firm and worker specific estimates," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Alan Manning & Ted To, 2002.
"Oligopsony and Monopsonistic Competition in Labor Markets,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 155-174, Spring.
- Bhaskar, V. & Manning, A. & To, T., 2002. "Oligopsony and monopsonistic competition in labor markets," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Nachum Sicherman, 1996. "Gender Differences in Departure from a Large Firm," NBER Working Papers 4279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Priscila, 2009. "The determinants of promotions and firm separations," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Francois, P. & Ours, J.C. van, 2000.
"Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labor Market: The Household Interaction Effect,"
2000-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Francois, Patrick, 2000. "Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labor Market: The Household Interaction Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francois, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C, 2000. "Gender Wage Differentials in a Competitive Labour Market: The Household Interaction Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 2603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loren M. Solnick, 1988. "Promotions, Pay, Performance Ratings and Quits," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 51-62, Jan-Mar.
- Schwieren,Christiane, 2003. "The gender wage gap – due to differences in efficiency wage effects or discrimination?," Research Memoranda 046, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 574-587, March.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1990.
"Wages, employer costs, and employee performance in the firm,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 147-164, February.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1990. "Wages, Employer Costs, and Employee Performance in the Firm," NBER Working Papers 2830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Klein & Richard H. Spady & Andrew Weiss, 1987.
"Factors Affecting the Output and Quit Propensities of Production Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
2184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Roger & Spady, Richard & Weiss, Andrew, 1991. "Factors Affecting the Output and Quit Propensities of Production Workers," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(5), pages 929-53, October.
- Xiaolin Xing & Zhenlin Yang, 2005.
"Determinants of Job Turnover Intentions : Evidence from Singapore,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22588, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Xiaolin Xing & Zhenlin Yang, 2005. "Determinants of Job Turnover Intentions: Evidence from Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0515, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Zhang, Xuelin, 2007. "Gender Differences in Quits and Absenteeism in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007296e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.