Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sajjad Akhtar & Fauzia Malik, 2000. "Pakistan’s Trade Performance vis-à-vis Its Major Trading Partners," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
- Jaime Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Engler, Philipp & Fidora, Michael & Thimann, Christian, 2007. "External imbalances and the US current account: how supply-side changes affect an exchange rate adjustment," Working Paper Series 0761, European Central Bank.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Dennis Maki & Lindsay Meredith, 1986. "The effect of U.S. and Canadian wage and productivity differentials and FDI status on the Canadian propensity to import U.S. sourced products," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 164-172, March.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Tradable and Nontradable Expenditure and Aggregate Demand for Import in an Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 9631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Alejandra González & Natalia Serna, 2014. "La relación entre la producción y el comercio exterior de la industria manufacturera colombiana (2000-2010)," Borradores de Economia 806, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sabine Stephan, 2007. "A re-assessment of German import demand," IMK Working Paper 08-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Emran, Shahe & Alam, Imam, 1999. "Weak separability of non-tradables from consumer good imports: A simple test with evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 225-234, May.
- Jacqueline Dwyer & Christopher Kent, 1993. "A Re-examination of the Determinants of Australia’s Imports," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9312, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148.
- Jaime Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1981. "Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt," Research reports 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ana Buisan & Esther Gordo, 1994. "Funciones de importación y exportación de la economía española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 165-192, January.
- Alfred Wong & Ray Brooks, 1989. "New Zealand's true rate of protection," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 52, march.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.