Prices of Tradable and Nontradable Goods in the Demand for Total Imports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime Marquez, 1995. "A century of trade elasticities for Canada, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 531, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1981. "Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt," Research reports 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sabine Stephan, 2007. "A re-assessment of German import demand," IMK Working Paper 08-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dennis Maki & Lindsay Meredith, 1986. "The effect of U.S. and Canadian wage and productivity differentials and FDI status on the Canadian propensity to import U.S. sourced products," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 164-172, March.
- Carone, Giuseppe, 1996. "Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-48, February.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Tradable and Nontradable Expenditure and Aggregate Demand for Import in an Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 9631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emran, Shahe & Alam, Imam, 1999. "Weak separability of non-tradables from consumer good imports: A simple test with evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 225-234, May.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Jaime Marquez, 1994. "The constancy of illusions or the illusion of constancies: income and price elasticities for U.S. imports, 1890-1992," International Finance Discussion Papers 475, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sajjad Akhtar & Fauzia Malik, 2000. "Pakistan’s Trade Performance vis-à-vis Its Major Trading Partners," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
- Engler, Philipp & Fidora, Michael & Thimann, Christian, 2007. "External imbalances and the US current account: how supply-side changes affect an exchange rate adjustment," Working Paper Series 0761, European Central Bank.
- Alfred Wong & Ray Brooks, 1989. "New Zealand's true rate of protection," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 52, march.
- Ana Buisan & Esther Gordo, 1994. "Funciones de importación y exportación de la economía española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 165-192, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.