Causes of Shifts in the Unemployment-Vacancy Relationship: An Empirical Analysis for Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xuelin & Morissette, Rene, 2001. "Which Firms Have High Job Vacancy Rates in Canada?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001176e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lin, Zhengxi & Osberg, Lars, 2000.
"How Much of Canada's Unemployment Is Structural?,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2000145e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Sandra Hanson MCPHERSON & Oscar FLORES, 2012. "Provincial Disparities and Structural Unemployment in Canada," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 25-42.
- Zhang, Xuelin & Morissette, Rene, 2001. "Quelles entreprises ont des taux de vacance eleves au Canada?," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2001176f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Frank Reid, 1980. "Unemployment and Inflation: An Assessment of Canadian Macroeconomic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(2), pages 283-299, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.