Natural Resource Scarcity: A Statistical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuddington, John T. & Nülle, Grant, 2014.
"Variable long-term trends in mineral prices: The ongoing tug-of-war between exploration, depletion, and technological change,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 224-252.
- John T. Cuddington & Grant N�lle, 2013. "Variable Long-Term Trends in Mineral Prices: The Ongoing Tug-of-War between Exploration, Depletion, and Technological Change," Working Papers 2013-02, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Smith, Tim R, 1991. "A Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(1), pages 123-40, February.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry, 1998. "Aggregation bias in natural resource price composites: the forestry case," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Smith, Tim R, 1984. "On Measuring Natural Resource Scarcity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 954-64, October.
- Abhijit Sharma & Kelvin G Balcombe & Iain M Fraser, 2009.
"Non-renewable resource prices: Structural breaks and long term trends,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 805-819.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Non-renewable Resource Prices: Structural Breaks and Long Term Trends," MPRA Paper 16948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities, and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Cees Withagen, 1998. "Untested Hypotheses in Non-Renewable Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 623-634, April.
- Siebert, Horst, 1981. "Ökonomische Theorie natürlicher Ressourcen: Ein Überblick," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3576, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tilton, John E., 1996. "Exhaustible resources and sustainable development : Two different paradigms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-97.
- Boyce, John R. & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2011. "Exploration and development of U.S. oil and gas fields, 1955-2002," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 891-908, June.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H., 2001. "A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-103, July.
- Antonios Antypas & Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis, 2013. "Oscillatory Versus Quadratic Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices," DEOS Working Papers 1305, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Nikolaos Kourogenis & Phoebe Koundouri, . "On the Stationarity of Exhaustible Natural Resource Prices," DEOS Working Papers 1022, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Antonios Antypas & Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis, 2013. "Hotelling Rules: Oscillatory Versus Quadratic Trends in Natural Resource Prices," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 126, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Chermak, Janie M. & Patrick, Robert H., 2002. "Comparing tests of the theory of exhaustible resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 301-325, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.