The Effects of Learning by Doing on Nuclear Plant Operating Reliability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
- P. L. Joskow & G. A. Rozanski, 1977. "The Effects of Learning by Doing on Nuclear Plant Operating Reliability," Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics 209, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Rust & Geoffrey Rothwell, 1995. "Optimal Response to Shift in Regulatory Regime: the Case of the U.S. Nuclear Power Industry," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 9508002, EconWPA.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Huseyin Yildirim, 2002. "Managing Dynamic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 779-797, September.
- Sturm, Roland, 1999. "Cost and quality trends under managed care: is there a learning curve in behavioral health carve-out plans?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 591-602, October.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Choiniere, Conrad J., 2000. "Renewable Energy And Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 21813, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tombak, Mihkel M., 2006. "Strategic asymmetry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 339-350, November.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, Elsevier, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2009. "A Theory of Total Factor Productivity and the Convergence Hypothesis: Workers’ Innovations as an Essential Element," MPRA Paper 15508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M., 2004.
"A study into the alliance capability development process,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS)
04.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M., 2004. "A study into the alliance capability development process," Working Papers, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies 04.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Alvarez, F. & Cerda, E., 2003. "Learning by doing in a T-period production planning: Analytical solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 353-369, October.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Model of Total Factor Productivity Built on Hayek’s View of Knowledge: What Really Went Wrong with Socialist Planned Economies?," MPRA Paper 29107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Álvarez & Emilio Cerdá, 1999. "Analytical solution for a class of learning by doing models with multiplicative uncertainty," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Koomey, Jonathan & Hultman, Nathan E., 2007. "A reactor-level analysis of busbar costs for US nuclear plants, 1970-2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5630-5642, November.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2007. "The organizational learning curve," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1375-1384, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.