Place-to-Place Migration: Some New Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Huber, 2004.
"Intra-national Labour Market Adjustment in the Candidate Countries,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Huber, Peter, 2004. "Intra-national labor market adjustment in the candidate countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Michael Paffermayr, 2009. "Spatial Convergence of Regions Revisited: A Spatial Maximum Likelihood Systems Approach," Working Papers 2009-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008. "Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey," MPRA Paper 14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2009.
"The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions,"
20379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2011. "The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 132-140, April.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Günther Seifert-Vogt, 1987. "International Migration under Incomplete Information," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(II), pages 199-218, June.
- Rebecca Blank, 1983. "Welfare, Wages and Migration, An Analysis of Locational Choice by Female-Headed Households," Working Papers 550, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Peter Huber, 2005. "Inter-regional Mobility in the Accession Countries: A Comparison to EU-15 Member States," WIFO Working Papers 249, WIFO.
- Locher, Lilo, 2002. "Migration in the Soviet Successor States," IZA Discussion Papers 602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Wadim Strielkowski, 2007. "A Living Worth Leaving? Economic Incentives and Migration Flows: The Case of Czechoslovak Labour Migration," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(3), pages 252-264.
- Joshua Hojvat Gallin, 1999. "Net migration and state labor market dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fth:prinin:170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente, . "La dinámica territorial de la población española: Un panorama y algunos resultados provisionales," Studies on the Spanish Economy 05, FEDEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.