Place-to-Place Migration: Some New Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003.
"Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Brian Cushing & Jacques Poot, 2003. "Crossing boundaries and borders: Regional science advances in migration modelling," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 317-338, October.
- Locher, Lilo, 2002. "Migration in the Soviet Successor States," IZA Discussion Papers 602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Angel de la Fuente, . "La dinámica territorial de la población española: Un panorama y algunos resultados provisionales," Studies on the Spanish Economy 05, FEDEA.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2011.
"The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 132-140, April.
- Michaelides, Marios, 2009. "The effect of local ties, wages, and housing costs on migration decisions," MPRA Paper 20379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fth:prinin:170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wadim Strielkowski, 2007. "A Living Worth Leaving? Economic Incentives and Migration Flows: The Case of Czechoslovak Labour Migration," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(3), pages 252-264.
- Cebula, Richard, 1981. "Real Earnings and Human Migration in the United States," MPRA Paper 52024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Huber, 2005. "Inter-regional Mobility in the Accession Countries: A Comparison to EU-15 Member States," WIFO Working Papers 249, WIFO.
- Peter Huber, 2004.
"Intra-national Labour Market Adjustment in the Candidate Countries,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Huber, Peter, 2004. "Intra-national labor market adjustment in the candidate countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 248-264, June.
- Sally Findley, 1987. "An interactive contextual model of migration in Ilocos Norte, the Philippines," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 163-190, May.
- Joshua Hojvat Gallin, 1999. "Net migration and state labor market dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Mueser, 1989. "Measuring the impact of locational characteristics on migration: Interpreting cross-sectional analyses," Demography, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 499-513, August.
- de Arce, Rafael & Mahia, Ramon, 2008. "Determinants of Bilateral Immigration Flows Between The European Union and some Mediterranean Partner Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey," MPRA Paper 14547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Günther Seifert-Vogt, 1987. "International Migration under Incomplete Information," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(II), pages 199-218, June.
- Libman, Alexander & Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Yadav, Gaurav, 2013. "Are human rights and economic well-being substitutes? The evidence from migration patterns across the Indian states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 139-164.
- Conway, Karen Smith & Rork, Jonathan C., 2012. "No Country For Old Men (Or Women) — Do State Tax Policies Drive Away The Elderly?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(2), pages 313-56, June Cita.
- Michael Paffermayr, 2009. "Spatial Convergence of Regions Revisited: A Spatial Maximum Likelihood Systems Approach," Working Papers 2009-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.