A Formula for the Gini Coefficient
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathleen Sherrieb & Fran Norris & Sandro Galea, 2010. "Measuring Capacities for Community Resilience," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 227-247, November.
- Steinberger, Julia K. & Krausmann, Fridolin & Eisenmenger, Nina, 2010. "Global patterns of materials use: A socioeconomic and geophysical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1148-1158, March.
- Yurko, Anna V., 2011.
"How does income inequality affect market outcomes in vertically differentiated markets?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 493-503, July.
- Yurko, Anna, 2006. "How Does Income Inequality Affect Market Outcomes in Vertically Differentiated Markets?," MPRA Paper 4028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
- Kuan Xu, 2003. "How Has the Literature on Gini's Index Evolved in the Past 80 Years?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive howgini, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- René Bekker & Paulien Koeleman, 2011. "Scheduling admissions and reducing variability in bed demand," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 237-249, September.
- Tzvetan Ignatov & Tatyana S. Madjarova & Luben T. Toshkov, 2010. "Lorenz Curve and the Measurement of Low, Middle and High Strata of Incomes," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 95-102.
- Thorsten Vogel, 2007. "Union Wage Compression in a Right-to-Manage Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Wier, Mette & Birr-Pedersen, Katja & Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge & Klok, Jacob, 2005. "Are CO2 taxes regressive? Evidence from the Danish experience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L., 2009. "Probabilistic dominance criteria for comparing uncertain alternatives: A tutorial," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 346-357, April.
- Shibayama Sotaro, 2010. "Distribution of Academic Research Funds: Case of Japanese National Research Grant," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201018, University of Turin.
- Peter ter Berg, 2009. "Unification of the FrÃ©chet and Weibull Distribution," DNB Working Papers 198, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Finger & Nadja El Benni, 2011. "Spatial Analysis of Income Inequality in Agriculture," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2138-2150.
- Saqalli, M. & Gérard, B. & Bielders, C.L. & Defourny, P., 2011. "Targeting rural development interventions: Empirical agent-based modeling in Nigerien villages," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(4), pages 354-364, April.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "A look at the structure of some extended Ginis," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 263-296.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Edna Schechtman, 2005. "The properties of the extended Gini measures of variability and inequality," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 401-433.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.