Income Inequality and City Size
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrens, Kristian & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2008.
"Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection, and Polarisation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection, and Polarisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0894, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection and Polarisation," SERC Discussion Papers 0012, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2009. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Polarization, and Income Inequality," Cahiers de recherche 0919, CIRPEE.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 2004. "Exploring the Demographic Factors Affecting Passage of Living Wage Ordinances," Working Papers wp88, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- María Emma Santos, 2005. "Factors influencing income inequality across urban Argentina (1998-2003)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 126, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.