Unemployment and the Labor Force Participation of Married Men and Women: A Simultaneous Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, K. & Genicot, G. & Stiglitz, J., 2000.
"Unemployment and Wage Rigidity when Labor Supply is a Household Decision,"
00-01-11, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Basu, Kaushik & Genicot, Garance & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2000. "Unemployment and Wage Rigidity When Labor Supply Is a Household Decision," Working Papers 00-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- T. Aldrich Finegan & Robert A. Margo, 1993. "Added and Discouraged Workers in the Late 1930s: A Re-Examination," NBER Historical Working Papers 0045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.Paul Elhorst, 2005. "Models for Dynamic Panels in Space and Time - an Application to Regional Unemployment in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa05p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 1990. "Labor Force Participation by Married Women: Recent Intercity Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 229-238, Jul-Sep.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"The added worked effect and intra household aspects of unemployment,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Added Worker Effect and Intrahousehold Aspects of Unemployment," Development and Comp Systems 0409014, EconWPA.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002. "The Added Worker Effect and Intrahousehold Aspects of Unemployment," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Genicot, Garance & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1999. "Household labor supply, unemployment, and minimum wage legislation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2049, The World Bank.
- repec:pri:indrel:568 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Elhorst, 1998. "A note on the linear, logit and probit functional form of the labour force participation rate equation," ERSA conference papers ersa98p111, European Regional Science Association.
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984.
"Labor Force Participation: Timing and Persistence,"
NBER Working Papers
0977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clark, Kim B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1982. "Labour Force Participation: Timing and Persistence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 825-44, Special I.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2009.
"Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty:An Assessment Using European Panel Data,"
96, Bank of Greece.
- George Hondroyiannis, 2010. "Fertility Determinants and Economic Uncertainty: An Assessment Using European Panel Data," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 33-50, March.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Maroesjka Versantvoort & Lambert van der Laan, 1998. "Analysing Labour Supply in a Lifestyle Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-010/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.