Hedonic Estimation of Housing Market Prices: A Further Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Marco Costanigro & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Jill J. McCluskey, 2009. "Estimating class-specific parametric models under class uncertainty: local polynomial regression clustering in an hedonic analysis of wine markets," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 1117-1135.
- Frey, Elaine F. & Palin, Marissa B. & Walsh, Patrick J. & Whitcraft, Christine R., 2013. "Spatial Hedonic Valuation of a Multiuse Urban Wetland in Southern California," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(2), August.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kelvin Siu Kei Wong & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung, 2007. "On the Stability of the Implicit Prices of Housing Attributes: A Dynamic Theory and Some Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 66-93.
- Walls, Margaret & Kousky, Carolyn & Chu, Ziyan, 2013. "Is What You See What You Get? The Value of Natural Landscape Views," Discussion Papers dp-13-25, Resources For the Future.
- Walls, Margaret & McConnell, Virginia & Kopits, Elizabeth, 2005.
"Zoning, TDRs, and the Density of Development,"
dp-05-32, Resources For the Future.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité du paysage. Monetary valuation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507002, EconWPA.
- Costanigro, Marco & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2006. "Identifying submarket in the wine industry: a multivariate approach to hedonic regression," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21370, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Walls, Margaret & Palmer, Karen & Gerarden, Todd, 2013. "Is Energy Efficiency Capitalized into Home Prices? Evidence from Three US Cities," Discussion Papers dp-13-18, Resources For the Future.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2006. "The Effects of Contamination and Cleanup on Commercial and Industrial Properties: A Hedonic Pricing Model of Maryland and Baltimore City," ERSA conference papers ersa06p413, European Regional Science Association.
- Eric Skhiri & Olivier Marchand, 1995. "Prix hédoniques et estimation d'un modèle structurel d'offre et de demande de caractéristiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 127-138.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité de paysage / Evaluation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507007, EconWPA.
- Gema Fernandez-Aviles & Roman Minguez & Jose-Maria Montero, 2012. "Geostatistical Air Pollution Indexes in Spatial Hedonic Models: The case of Madrid, Spain," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 34(2), pages 243-274.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2002. "Hedonic Pricing Of Climate Change Impacts To Households In Great Britain," Working Papers FNU-13, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2002.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.