The Determinants of Entry: A Sudy of the Canadian Manufacturing Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baten, Joerg, 2003.
"Creating firms for a new century: Determinants of firm creation around 1900,"
European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 301-329, December.
- Joerg Baten, 2003. "Creating Firms for a New Century: Determinants for Firm Creation around 1900," IAW Discussion Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW) 11, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Jörg Baten, 2003. "Creating Firms for a New Century: Determinants of Firm Creation around 1900," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2013. "Differential market entry determinants for for-profit and nonprofit long-term care providers," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201313, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Harald Strotmann, 2002. "Determinanten des Überlebens von Neugründungen in der badenwürttembergischen Industrie. Eine empirische Survivalanalyse mit amtlichen Betriebsdaten," IAW Discussion Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW) 06, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W. & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2007. "Institutional and transaction cost influences on MNEs' ownership strategies of their affiliates: Evidence from an emerging market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 418-434, December.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Gaechter & Peter Schwazer & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Entry into the Physicians’ Market: Empirical Evidence from the Outpatient Sector in Austria," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 245-260, December.
- Hause, John C. & Du Rietz, Gunnar, 1983. "Entry, Industry Growth and the Micro Dynamics of Industry Supply," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 108, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mark L.J. Wright & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2004.
"Firm Size Dynamics in the Aggregate Economy,"
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
878, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wright, Mark, 2004. "Firm Size Dynamics in the Aggregate Economy," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4rs4202s, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L.J. Wright, 2005. "Firm Size Dynamics in the Aggregate Economy," NBER Working Papers 11261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kranenburg,Hans,van & Hogenbrink,Annelies, 2003. "Determinants of Multimedia, Entertainment, and Business Software Copyright Piracy: A Cross-national Study," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR) 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2005.
"The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 147-165, 09.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2004. "The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some evidence from Spanish manufacturing," Working Papers, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics 2072/1775, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Is entrepreneurship necessarily good? Microeconomic evidence from developed and developing countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1453-1495, December.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2004. "A territorial approach to firm entry: The effect of city size," Working Papers, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics 2072/1777, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Trevino, Len J. & Daniels, John D., 1995. "FDI theory and foreign direct investment in the United States: a comparison of investors and non-investors," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Butel, Lynne & Watkins, Alison, 2000. "Evolving Complex Organizational Structures in New and Unpredictable Environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-33, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.