Profit Functions of Technologies with Multiple Inputs and Outputs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L., 2009.
"Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2232-2242, June.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Knox, C.A. & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency Measurement with Translog Distance Functions: A Parametric Approach," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Blandford, David & Boisvert, Richard N., 2002. "Non-Trade Concerns And Domestic/International Policy Choice," Working Papers 14615, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2006.
"Swedish Industry and Kyoto An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System,"
Working Paper Series
06/01, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2005. "Swedish Industry and Kyoto – An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 668, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Koop, Gary & Steel, Mark, 2000.
"A Bayesian analysis of multiple-output production frontiers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 47-79, September.
- Carmen Fernandez & Gary Koop & M. F. J. Steel, 2004. "A Bayesian analysis of multiple-output production frontiers," ESE Discussion Papers 21, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008.
"Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production,"
2009-02, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2010. "Duality Theory for Variable Costs in Joint Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 755-762.
- Myunghun Lee & Hwan-Ok Ma, 2001. "Substitution Possibility between Unpriced Pulp and Wastepaper in the U.S. Paper and Paperboard Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(3), pages 251-273, March.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2011.
"Risk Response in Agriculture,"
in: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies, pages 143-186
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asunka, Samuel & Shumway, C. Richard, 1996. "Allocatable Fixed Inputs And Jointness In Agricultural Production: More Implications," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B., 2006. "Quasi-fixity and multiproduct firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 228-234, November.
- Hammar, Henrik & Lundgren, Tommy & Sjöström, Magnus, 2006. "The significance of transport costs in the Swedish forest industry," Working Paper 97, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Vincent, David P., 1977. "Factor Substitution In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(02), August.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1999.
"A Generalized Distance Function and the Analysis of Production Efficiency,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 294-318, October.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1999. "A Generalized Distance Function and the Analysis of Production Efficiency," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 422, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Tveteras, Ragnar & Flaten, Ola & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2008. "Production risk in multi-output industries: estimates from Norwegian dairy farms," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43958, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2008. "Good Modelling of Bad Outputs: Pollution and Multiple-Output Production," Memorandum 30/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol, 2003. "Measuring economies of scope for cogeneration systems in Korea: a nonparametric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 331-338, July.
- Lloyd, Peter J., 1989. "A Family Of Agronomic Production Functions With Economies Of Scope," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.