The Fundamental Determinants of the Interest Rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 52 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1980.
"Inflation, Taxation, and Corporate Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
0588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Cebula, 2003. "Budget deficits and real interest rates: Updated empirical evidence on causality," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(3), pages 255-265, September.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006.
"Fiscal deficit, capital formation, and crowding out: Evidence from India,"
06/43, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2007. "Fiscal Deficit, Capital Formation, and Crowding Out : Evidence from India," Working Papers id:837, eSocialSciences.
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 1977. "Financial Flow Variables and the Short-Run Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates," Scholarly Articles 4554309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Martin Feldstein, 1978. "The Effect of Inflation on the Prices of Land And Gold," NBER Working Papers 0296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard T. Froyen, 1974. "Anticipated Inflation and the Real Rate of Interest," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 211-222, July.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2002.
"A contemporary investigation of causality between the primary government budget deficit and the ex ante real long term interest rate in the US,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 417-435.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2002. "A contemporary investigation of causality between the primary government budget deficit and the ex ante real long term interest rate in the US," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 417-435.
- Cebula, Richard J., 1998.
"An empirical analysis of the impact of federal budget deficits on long-term nominal interest rate yields, 1973.2-1995.4, using alternative expected inflation measures,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-64.
- Cebula, Richard, 1997. "An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Federal Budget Deficits on Long-term Nominal Interest Rate Yields, 1973.2-1995.4, Using Alternative Expected Inflation Measures," MPRA Paper 50976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard, 2003.
"The Impact of the Federal Budget Deficit on the Nominal Interest Rate Yield on US Treasury Notes, 1979-2001,"
49400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J Cebula, 2004. "The Impact of the Federal Budget Deficit on the Nominal Interest Rate Yield on U.S. Treasury Notes, 1979-2001," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-18, March.
- Christoph Zenger, 1985. "Zinssätze und Inflation in der Schweiz: Ein alternativer Test des Fisher-Effektes," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 121(IV), pages 353-374, December.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paesani, Paolo & Strauch, Rolf & Kremer, Manfred, 2006. "Public debt and long-term interest rates: the case of Germany, Italy and the USA," Working Paper Series 0656, European Central Bank.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Price Inflation, Portfolio Choice, and Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "How Important is Disaggregation in Structural Models of Interest Rate Determination?," NBER Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1986. "Budget Deficits, Tax Rules, and real Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 1970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinai, Allen, 2006. "Deficits, expected deficits, financial markets, and the economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-101, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.